INTRO
D E D/F# E D E D/F# E
D E D/F# E D E D/F#
VERSE
F#m
If I could turn the page
F#m F#m7/E Dmaj7
In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two
Dmaj7 A
Close my, close my, close my eyes
VERSE
F#m
But I couldn't find a way
F#m F#m7/E Dmaj7
So I'll settle for one day to believe in you
Dmaj7 A
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies
CHORUS
F#m A
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
Tell me lies (tell me, tell me lies)
F#m A
Oh no, no you can't disguise
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
You can't disguise (no you can't disguise)
F#m A
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
VERSE
F#m
Although I'm not making plans
F#m F#m7/E Dmaj7
I hope that you understand there's a reason why
Dmaj7 A
Close your, close your, close your eyes
VERSE
F#m
No more broken hearts
F#m F#m7/E Dmaj7
We're better off apart let's give it a try
Dmaj7 A
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies
CHORUS
F#m A
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
Tell me lies (tell me, tell me lies)
F#m A
Oh no, no you can't disguise
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
You can't disguise (no you can't disguise)
F#m A
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
INTERLUDE
D E D E D E D E
D E D E D E D E
VERSE
F#m
If I could turn the page
F#m F#m7/E Dmaj7
In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two
Dmaj7 A
Close my, close my, close my eyes
VERSE
F#m
But I couldn't find a way
F#m F#m7/E Dmaj7
So I'll settle for one day to believe in you
Dmaj7 A
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies
CHORUS
F#m A
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
Tell me lies (tell me, tell me lies)
F#m A
Oh no, no you can't disguise
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
You can't disguise (no you can't disguise)
CHORUS (coda)
F#m A
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
Tell me lies (tell me, tell me lies)
F#m A
Oh no, no you can't disguise
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
You can't disguise (no you can't disguise)
F#m A
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
(tell me, tell me lies)
F#m A Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
F#m A Dsus2 Esus4/13 E
Home » Fleetwood Mac » Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies
Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies. Kategori Artis :
Fleetwood Mac
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)