Intro: ( D E/D F#m/D E/D ) x2
D E/D F#m/D E/D
Wait a minute, baby, stay with me awhile
D E/D F#m/D E/D D E/D F#m/D E/D
Said you'd give me light, but you never told me about the fire
Bridge: D Bm GM7 A
D Bm GM7 A
Drowning in the sea of love, where everyone would love to drown
D Bm GM7 A
And now it's gone, it doesn't matter what for, when you build your house, then call me, call me
Bridge: ( D E/D F#m/D ) x2 ( D/E E F#m/E ) x2
D E/D F#m/D D E/D F#m/D D/E E F#m/E D/E E F#m/E
And he was just like, a great dark wing, within the wings of a storm
D E/D F#m/D D E/D F#m/D D/E E F#m/E D/E E F#m/E
I think I had met my match, he was singing
D E/D F#m/D D E/D F#m/D D/E E F#m/E D/E E F#m/E
And undoing, and undoing
D E/D F#m/D D E/D F#m/D D/E E F#m/E D/E E F#m/E
Ooh, the laces, undoing the laces
D Bm GM7 A
Ooh, Ooh
D Bm GM7 A
Said Sara, you're the poet in my heart, never change, never stop
D Bm
But now it's gone, it doesn't matter what for
GM7 A
But when you build your house, you better call me home
Bridge: ( D E/D F#m/D ) x2 ( D/E E F#m/E ) x2
D E/D F#m/D D E/D F#m/D D/E E F#m/E D/E E F#m/E
Hold on, the night is coming and the starling flew for days
D E/D F#m/D D E/D F#m/D D/E E F#m/E D/E E F#m/E
I'd stay home at night, all the time, I'd go anywhere, anywhere anywhere
D E/D F#m/D D E/D F#m/D D/E E F#m/E D/E E F#m/E
Ask me and I'm there, yeah, ask me and I'm there, 'cause I care
D Bm GM7 A
In the sea of love, where everyone would love to drown
D Bm GM7
But now it's gone, they say it doesn't matter any more, when you build your house
A
Then please call me, call me
D Bm GM7 A
Said Sara, you're the poet in my heart, never change, and don't you ever stop
D Bm
And now it's gone, no it doesn't matter anymore
GM7 A
When you build your house, I'll come by
D Bm GM7 A
Aah, Sara, aah...
Home » Fleetwood Mac » Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Sara
Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Sara
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Sara :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Sara"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Sara. Kategori Artis :
Fleetwood Mac
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Sara dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)