Intro: A
A E A
Have mercy, Baby, on a poor girl like me, you know I'm falling, falling, falling at your feet
E A
I'm tingling right from head to my toes, so help me, help me, help me make the feeling go
F#m /E D A F#m E A
Cause when the loving starts and the lights go down, and there's not another soul around
F#m /E D A F#m E A
You woo me until the sun comes up, and you say, that you love me
A
Pretty baby, just when I thought it was over
E A
And now you've got me running, running, running for cover
E A
I'm begging you for a little sympathy, if he sees me again it'll be the end of me
F#m /E D A F#m E A
Cause when the loving starts and the lights go down, and there's not another soul around
F#m /E D A F#m E A
You woo me until the sun comes up, and you say, that you love me
Solo: ( Bm7 E Bm7 E Bm7 E A ) x2
A E A
So Baby Baby, hope you're gonna stay away, cause I'm getting weaker, weaker every day
E A
I guess I'm not as strong as I used to be, oh, and if he sees me again it'll be the end of me
F#m /E D A F#m E A
Cause when the loving starts and the lights go down, and there's not another soul around
F#m /E D A F#m E A
You woo me until the sun comes up, and you say, that you love me
F#m /E D A F#m E A
Cause when the loving starts and the lights go down, and there's not another soul around
F#m /E D A F#m E A
You woo me until the sun comes up, and you say, that you love me
F#m E A F#m E D
And you say, that you love me, and you say, that you love me
A
Falling, falling, falling
Home » Fleetwood Mac » Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Say You Love Me
Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Say You Love Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Say You Love Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Say You Love Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Say You Love Me. Kategori Artis :
Fleetwood Mac
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Say You Love Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)