C C F/C C C F/C
C C F/C C C
VERSE
C Bb
There's distance between us
Am C
And you're on my mind
F C
As I lay here in the darkness
Dm Gsus4 G
I can find no peace inside
CHORUS
C F
I wish you were here holding me tight
C F
If I had you near, you'd make it alright
C
I wish you were here
F F/G C C G
'Cause I feel like a child tonight
VERSE
C Bb
There's rain on my window
Am C
And I can count the drops
F C
But I can't help feeling lonely
Dm Gsus4 G
There's no way, no way that I could stop
CHORUS
C F
I wish you were here holding me tight
C F
If I had you near, you'd make it alright
C
I wish you were here
F F/G C C
'Cause I feel like a child tonight
MIDDLE 8
Am G6 F
Each moment, ooh, ooh is a memory
E
Time's so unkind
E Am
Every hour filled with an emptiness
Am/G F
I can't hide
VERSE
C Bb
Oh, this distance between us
Am C
Can't get you off of my mind
F C
As I lay here in the darkness
Dm Gsus4 G
I can find no peace inside
CHORUS
C F
I wish you were here holding me tight
C F
If I had you near, you'd make it alright
C
I wish you were here
F F/G C C
'Cause I feel like a child tonight
CODA
C F G C F G [C]
Wish you were here
C F G C F G
C F G C F G
Home » Fleetwood Mac » Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Wish You Were Here
Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Wish You Were Here
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Wish You Were Here :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Wish You Were Here"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Wish You Were Here. Kategori Artis :
Fleetwood Mac
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Wish You Were Here dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)