Intro: Fm G# D# x2
Fm G# D#
I'll hold your hand when you are feeling mad at me
Fm
Yeah when the monsters they won't go and
Your windows won't close
G# D#
I'll pretend to see what you see
Fm G# D#
"How long?" I say, how long will you relive the things that are gone?
Fm G# D#
Oh yeah, The devil's on your back but I know you can shake him off Mmmmm
CHORUS:
C# G# Cm D#
And everyday that you wanna waste, that you wanna waste, you can
C# G# Cm D#
And everyday that you wanna wake up, you wanna wake, you can
C# G# Cm D#
And everyday that you wanna change, that you wanna change, yeah
C# D#
I'll help you see it through, 'cause I just really wanna be with you
Fm G# D# x2
Fm G# D#
You know it's funny how freedom can make us feel contained
Fm G# D#
When the muscles in our legs aren't used to all the walkin' Mmmm
Fm G# D#
I know if you could snap both your fingers, then you'd escape with me
Fm G# D#
But in the meantime I'll just wait here and listen to you when you speak or scream
CHORUS:
C# G# Cm D#
And everyday that you wanna waste, that you wanna waste, you can
C# G# Cm D#
And everyday that you wanna wake up, you wanna wake, you can
C# G# Cm D#
And everyday that you wanna change, that you wanna change, yeah
C# D#
I'll help you see it through, 'cause I just really wanna be with you
Bridge: Fm, Cm, A#, D#, G#, Cm, Gm, D#, A#
Fm Cm A#
The truth cuts us and pulls us back up
D# G# Cm
And separates the things that look the same
Gm D# A#
You can fight it off, you can fight it off, you can
CHORUS:
C# G# Cm D#
And everyday that you wanna waste, that you wanna waste, you can
C# G# Cm D#
And everyday that you wanna wake up, you wanna wake, you can
C# G# Cm D#
And everyday that you wanna change, that you wanna change, yeah
C# D#
I'll help you see it through, 'cause I just really wanna be with you
Home » Foster The People » Kunci Gitar Foster The People - Waste
Kunci Gitar Foster The People - Waste
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Foster The People - Waste :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Foster The People - Waste"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Foster The People - Waste. Kategori Artis :
Foster The People
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Foster The People - Waste dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)