INTRO:
G D/F#
Em7 D/F#
Verse 1
G D/F#
Step one you say we need to talk
Em7 D/F# G
He walks you say sit down it’s just a talk
D/F# Em7
He smiles politely back at you
D/F# G
You stare politely right on through
Dsus/F# Em7
Some sort of window to your right
D/F# G
As he goes left and you stay right
D/F# Em7
Between the lines of fear and blame
D/F#
And you begin to wonder why you came
Chorus
C D Em
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
G D
Somewhere along in the bitterness
C D(C slidedown2) Em
And I would have stayed up with you all night
G D G (D/F# Em D/F#)
Had I known how to save a life
Verse 2
G D/F#
Let him know that you know best
Em7 D/F#
Cause after all you do know best
G D/F#
Try to slip past his defense
Em7 D/F#
Without granting innocence
G D/F# Em7
Lay down a list of what is wrong
D/F#
The things you’ve told him all along
G D/F#
And pray to God he hears you
Em7 D/F#
And pray to God he hears you
Chorus
C D Em
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
G D
Somewhere along in the bitterness
C D Em
And I would have stayed up with you all night
G D G (D/F# D/F#)
Had I known how to save a life
Verse 3
G D/F#
As he begins to raise his voice
Em7 D/F# G
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
D/F#
Drive until you lose the road
Em7 D/F#
Or break with the ones you’ve followed
G D/F#
He will do one of two things
Em7 D/F#
He will admit to everything
G D/F#
Or he’ll say he’s just not the same
Em7 D/F#
And you’ll begin to wonder why you came
Chorus
C D Em
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
G D
Somewhere along in the bitterness
C D Em
And I would have stayed up with you all night
G D
Had I known how to save a life
Chorus
C D Em
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
G D
Somewhere along in the bitterness
C D Em
And I would have stayed up with you all night
G D G (D/F# Em D/F#)
Had I known how to save a life
Chorus
C D Em
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
G D
Somewhere along in the bitterness
C D Em
And I would have stayed up with you all night
G D/F# G
Had I known how to save a life
Chorus
C D Em
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
G D
Somewhere along in the bitterness
C D Em
And I would have stayed up with you all night
G D G
Had I known how to save a life
(D/F# Em D/F# G)
Home » The Fray » Kunci Gitar The Fray - How To Save A Life Acoustic
Kunci Gitar The Fray - How To Save A Life Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Fray - How To Save A Life Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Fray - How To Save A Life Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Fray - How To Save A Life Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
The Fray
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Fray - How To Save A Life Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)