Intro: B F#/Bb G#m Ebm F#
B F#/Bb
What if I never knew
G#m Ebm E
What if I never found you
B E
I'd never had this feeling
F#
In my heart
B F#/Bb
How did this come to be
G#m Ebm E
I don't know how you found me
C#m B
But from the moment I saw you
E F#
Deep inside my heart I knew
Chorus
B F#/Bb
Baby, you're my destiny
A G#7
You and I were meant to be
C#m B F#
With all my heart and soul
B F# G#m
I give my love to have and hold
E F#
And as far as I can see
C#m F#
You were always meant to be
B F#/Bb G#m F#
My destiny
B F#/Bb
I wanted someone like you
G#m Ebm E
Someone that I could hold on to
B
And give my love
E F#
Until the end of time, oh
B F#/Bb
But forever was just a word
G#m Ebm E
Something I'd only heard about
C#m B
But now you're always there for me
E
When you say forever
F#
I'll believe
(Repeat Chorus except last line)
B C#m Ebm
My destiny
E B
Maybe all we need
C#m F# B
Is just a little faith
E B
Cause baby, I believe
F# F#7
That love will find a way, hey
Adlib: C# G#/C B Bb7
Ebm,C#,G# C#,G#,Bbm
C# G#/C
Oh baby, you're my destiny
B Bb7
You and I were meant to be
Ebm C# G#
With all my heart and soul
C# G# Bbm
I give my love to have and hold
F# G#
And as far as I can see
F# C#dim
From now until eternity
Ebm G#
You were always meant to be
C# G#/C Bbm Fm F# C#
My destiny
Home » Gary Valenciano » Kunci Gitar Gary Valenciano - My Destiny
Kunci Gitar Gary Valenciano - My Destiny
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gary Valenciano - My Destiny :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gary Valenciano - My Destiny"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gary Valenciano - My Destiny. Kategori Artis :
Gary Valenciano
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gary Valenciano - My Destiny dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)