VERSE
Em
I can't see you mama
D/E
But I can hardly wait
Em
Oh to touch and to feel you mama
D/E
Oh I just can't keep away
Em
In the heat and the steam of the city
D/E
Oh it’s got me running and I just can't brake
C/E
So say you'll help me mama
D/E E
'Cause it’s getting so hard – oh, oh
VERSE
Em
Now I can't keep you mama
D/E
But I know you're always there
Em
You listen, you teach me mama
D/E
And I know inside you care
Em
So get down, down here beside me
D/E
Oh you ain't going nowhere
C/E
No I won't hurt you mama
D/E E
But it’s getting so hard – oh, oh
INTERLUDE
[no chord]
Ha ha, he - Ha ha, he oh
[no chord]
Ha ha, he - Ha ha, he oh
[no chord]
(lick)
[no chord]
(lick)
[no chord]
(lick)
[no chord]
(lick)
MIDDLE 8
A G/E D/E
Can't you see me here
C C6 G/D D A/E
Mama. mama, mama, mama, please
G/E D/E
Can't you feel my heart
Em
Can't you feel my heart
Em7 Am/E
Can't you feel my heart
D/E
Oh-oh-oh, now listen to me
C C6 G/D
Mama. mama, mama
D Em
You're taking away my last chance
D/E C/E
Don't take it away
D/E Em
Can't you feel my heart?
INTERLUDE 2
Em
Ha ha, he
Em
Ha ha, he
Em
oh (keyboard line)
VERSE
Em
It's hot, too hot for me mama
D/E
But I can hardly wait
Em
My eyes they're burning mama
D/E
And I can feel my body shake
Em
Don't stop, don't stop me mama
D/E
Oh make the pain, make it go away – hey
C/E
No I won't hurt you mama
D/E E
But it’s getting so hard – oh, oh
VERSE
Em
Now I can't keep you mama
D/E
But I know you're always there
Em
You taunt, you tease me mama
D/E
But I never, never, never can keep away
Em
It’s the heat and the steam of the city
D/E
Oh-oh-oh-oh got me running and I just can't brake
C/E
So stay don't leave me mama
D/E E
‘Cause it’s getting so hard – oh, oh
CODA
Em
Don’t go
D/E
No no, don’t go
Em D/E
Home » Genesis » Kunci Gitar Genesis - Mama
Kunci Gitar Genesis - Mama
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Genesis - Mama :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Genesis - Mama"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Genesis - Mama. Kategori Artis :
Genesis
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Genesis - Mama dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)