F
I’ll fill your pillow case up with snakes, the man eating kind,
F
Oh, you call yourself a woman, but I doubt it they would mind.
Gm A# F
Oh my,oh. Oh, oh oh my.
F
There’s just one problem with my plan, you spend your nights with another man
Gm A# F
No, you don’t rest your head with mine no more
Gm A# F
I’ve gotta take my plot back to the drawing board
Gm A# F Gm A#
Oh my, oh. Oh, oh my. Oh, my, my
F C Gm
Oh lately, I’m a heart ache, I’m a desperate plan in hands,
A# F
Oh, I’m a blue-print in the sand, Oh my
F
You mentioned taking a holiday and I recalled you couldn’t swim
F
So I booked us scuba diving off the North coast of Belgium.
Gm A# F
Oh my,oh. Oh, oh oh my.
F
And I drew an image in my head, of you sinking just like led
Gm A# F
But I never found you washed up on the shore,
Gm A# F
I’ve gotta take my plot back to the drawing board
Gm A# F Gm A#
Oh my, oh. Oh, oh my. Oh, my, my
F C Gm
Oh lately, I’m a heart ache, I’m a desperate plan in hands,
A# F
Oh, I’m a blue-print in the sand, Oh my
Gm A#
Oh, I’m the one you seldom came to see
F Gm
Oh, I was hidden,
A# Gm
Oh, I’ve been busy working on my scheme,
A# Gm A# C
Oh, to teach you how to hu---uuu-uurt
F
You said you needed a haircut, I recommended Mr Todd
Of all the men in this big bad world, he’s perfect for the job
Gm A# F Gm A#
Oh my, oh, Oh, oh, my, Oh, my, my.
F C Gm
Oh lately, I’m a heart ache, I’m a desperate plan in hands,
A# F
Oh, I’m a blue-print in the sand, Oh my
F* C* Gm*
Oh lately, I’m a heart ache, and I haven’t seen you since
A#* F*
Home » George Ezra » Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Drawing Board
Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Drawing Board
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Drawing Board :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Drawing Board"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Drawing Board. Kategori Artis :
George Ezra
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Drawing Board dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)