INTRO: C
C F G
I'll find a way to make you/mine a-gain/
C G
Without you here my life is/not the same
F
What made you go
A#
I love you sooo
D# D# D# D# G
Come baaaaack, come back to/ meeeee
C F G
I walk the streets a-lone/day and night/
C G
Hoping someday walk into/youuu I miiight
F
I wait a-lone
A#
Hoping you'll phone
D# D# D# D# D# D# G
Then IIII, will plead come back to/meeee
C Am F G
Oh life is/suuuch a/lonely place with/out you
C Am F G
I try so/haaard to/live my life with/out you
F
Tho it doesn't seem to work out right
F
Every day to me you're out of sight
D G/G7
Come baaaack, come back to/meeee
Piano solo C/F/G/C/G
F
But it doesn't seem to work out riiight
F
Every day to me you're out of sight
D G/G7
Come baaaack, come back to/meeee
C F G
Only you my love can/ease this pain/
C G
If you would say yes and come/back a-gain
F
Would it hurt your pride
A#
Don't try and hide
D# D# D# D# G
Come baaaack, come back to/meeeee
Outro: C/F/G/C/G
Home » Gerry And The Pacemakers » Kunci Gitar Gerry And The Pacemakers - Come Back To Me
Kunci Gitar Gerry And The Pacemakers - Come Back To Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gerry And The Pacemakers - Come Back To Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gerry And The Pacemakers - Come Back To Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gerry And The Pacemakers - Come Back To Me. Kategori Artis :
Gerry And The Pacemakers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gerry And The Pacemakers - Come Back To Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)