Chorus:
A D A
Well I'm one Bud wiser than I was a minute ago.
D A D E
I found an equalizer that makes his memory a no show.
D A D A
And I won't be jonesin' for his lovin' anymore,
D A E A
cause I'm one Bud wiser than I was a minute ago.
A
I dropped a quarter, played Golden Rain on the jukebox. (Thank you!)
A E
Placed my order with the guy behind the bar.
E
And when he handed me a cold one,
E
well I said, "Keep the change, Darlin'."
E A C-C-A
And as I drank it down, I felt the healing start.
Chorus:
D A D A
Well I'm one Bud wiser than I was a minute ago.
D A D E
I found an equalizer that makes his memory a no show.
D A D A
And I won't be jonesin' for his lovin' anymore,
D A E A
cause I'm one Bud wiser than I was a minute ago.
A
When he left me, he took my brand-new Silverado.
A E
I started thumbin' and I finally hitched a ride.
E
I just came in here to drink a beer and watch the rednecks fight.
E A C-C-A
Now I don't feel so bad goin' home alone tonight.
Chorus:
D A D A
Well I'm one Bud wiser than I was a minute ago.
D A D E
I found an equalizer that makes his memory a no show.
D A D A
And I won't be jonesin' for his lovin' anymore,
D A E A G-G
cause I'm one Bud wiser than I was a minute ago.
Break: D G-G A G-G D B7 E
E A D A
And I won't be jonesin' for his lovin' anymore,
D A E A D
cause I'm one Bud wiser than I was a minute ago.
A
Yes, I'm one bud wiser.
Home » Gretchen Wilson » Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - One Bud Wiser
Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - One Bud Wiser
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - One Bud Wiser :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - One Bud Wiser"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - One Bud Wiser. Kategori Artis :
Gretchen Wilson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - One Bud Wiser dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)