Cm Bb D# G#
Cm Bb D# (D#) (2X)
Cm Bb D#
Like a prisoner, waiting to be freed.
Cm Bb D#
Like an island from a far.
Cm Bb D#
When you listen to your soul, do you feel me?
Cm Bb D#
And do you hear me in your heart?
Cm Bb D#
Maybe I'm a dreamer,
Cm Bb D#
Or maybe I'm just fallen' apart.
Cm Bb D#
I put it all on the table for you to see,
Cm Bb D#
That you and I, that's what we are.
G# D#
from this lonely coastline to New Orleans
Bb
I may have lost my way, but I still
(Bb)
Know what it means to be
G# D# Bb Bb
Loved, by you, by you.
G# D#
We're all just searching, for something new.
Bb (Bb)
But I'm still waiting, waiting for you.
G# D#
Waiting for you, I'm still, waiting for you.
Bb (Bb)
Waiting for you, I'm still, waiting for you.
Cm Bb D# G#
Cm Bb D# (D#)
Cm Bb D#
Like a soldier, wounded in a war.
Cm Bb D#
Like the tide that washed away.
Cm Bb D#
Do you listen to yourself anymore,
Cm Bb D#
And do you hear me when I say?
Cm Bb D#
That maybe I'm just lonely,
Cm Bb D#
Or maybe I'm just fallin' for you.
Cm Bb D#
Oh, baby my heart is beating
Cm Bb D#
from the reasons that I always knew.
G# D#
from this lonely coastline to New Orleans
Bb
I may have lost my way, but I still
(Bb)
Know what it means to be
G# D# Bb Bb
Loved, by you, by you.
G# D#
We're all just searching, for something new.
Bb (Bb)
But I'm still waiting, waiting for you.
G# D#
Waiting for you, I'm still, waiting for you.
Bb (Bb)
Waiting for you, I'm still, waiting for you.
Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh.
D#
Oh, oh, ooohh.
G# Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh, oh.
Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh.
D#
Oh, oh, ooohh.
G# Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh, oh.
G# D#
from this lonely coastline to New Orleans
Bb
I may have lost my way, but I still
(Bb)
Know what it means to be
G# D# Bb Bb
Loved, by you, by you.
G# D#
We're all just searching, for something new.
Bb (Bb)
But I'm still waiting, waiting for you.
G# D#
Waiting for you, I'm still, waiting for you.
Bb (Bb)
Waiting for you, I'm still, waiting for you.
Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh.
D#
Oh, oh, ooohh.
[Waiting for you, I'm still, waiting for you]
G# Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh, oh.
Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh.
D#
Oh, oh, ooohh.
[Waiting for you, I'm still, waiting for you]
G# Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh, oh.
Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh.
D#
Oh, oh, ooohh.
G# Cm
Oh, oh, ooohh, oh.
Oh, oh, ooohh.
Oh, oh, ooohh.
Oh, oh, ooohh, oh.
Home » Grizfolk » Kunci Gitar Grizfolk - Waiting For You
Kunci Gitar Grizfolk - Waiting For You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Grizfolk - Waiting For You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Grizfolk - Waiting For You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Grizfolk - Waiting For You. Kategori Artis :
Grizfolk
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Grizfolk - Waiting For You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)