C
You're whole lot of crazy
G
I think you like it too
Em
But let me tell you baby
B
I'm so crazy for
That's some good shu C G Em B ooh yeah
C G
Whoa yeah, that's some good shu (oh)
Em
that's some good shu (ooh)
B
that's some good shu (yeah)
VERSE
C G
It's something 'bout the bright lights
Em B
You find them on the right night
C G
Forces you just can't fight
Em B
You're trouble but it's alright (yeah)
PRE-CHORUS
C G
Take control, please hold me
Em B
Only love can save me
CHORUS
C
You're whole lot of crazy
G
I think you like it too
Em
But let me tell you baby
B C
I'm so crazy for you
G
So lose your mind, you psycho
Em
I think I like it too I gotta tell you baby
B C
I'm so crazy for you
G
So crazy (oh)
Em
So crazy (ooh) So crazy, baby
B C
I'm so crazy for you
G
That's some good shu
Em
That's some good shu
B
That's some good shu
VERSE
C G Em B
Upper class corruption, stone cold seduction
C G
that I just can't get enough of
Em B
Your freak show keeps me coming (yeah)
PRE-CHORUS
C G
Take control, please hold me
Em B
Only love can save me
CHORUS
C
You're whole lot of crazy
G
I think you like it too
Em
But let me tell you baby
B
I'm so crazy for you
C
So lose your mind, you psycho
G
I think I like it too
Em
I gotta tell you baby
B C
I'm so crazy for you
G
So crazy (oh)
Em
So crazy (ooh) So crazy, baby
B C
I'm so crazy for you
G
That's some good shu
Em
That's some good shu
B
That's some good shu
B C
I'm so crazy for you
G
That's some good shu
Em
That's some good shu
B
That's some good shu
B C
I'm so crazy for you
G
So crazy (yeah yeah)
Em
So crazy (yeah yeah) So crazy, baby
B C
I'm so crazy for you
G
So crazy (yeah yeah)
Em
So crazy (yeah yeah) So crazy, baby
(Oh so crazy babe Babe it's so crazy baby)
B
I'm so crazy
PRE-CHORUS
C
Take control (that's some good shu)
G
Please hold me (that's some good shu)
Em
Only (that's some good shu)
B
Love can save me
CHORUS
C
You're whole lot of crazy
G
I think you like it too
Em
But let me tell you baby
B
I'm so crazy for you
C
So lose your mind, you psycho
G
I think I like it too
Em
I gotta tell you baby
B C
I'm so crazy for you
G
So crazy (that's some good shu)
Em
So crazy (that's some good shu)
So crazy (that's some good shu)
B C
Baby, I'm so crazy for you
G
So crazy (that's some good shu)
Em
So crazy (that's some good shu)
So crazy (that's some good shu)
B C
Baby, I'm so crazy for you
Home » Hedley » Kunci Gitar Hedley - Crazy For You Ukulele
Kunci Gitar Hedley - Crazy For You Ukulele
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hedley - Crazy For You Ukulele :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hedley - Crazy For You Ukulele"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hedley - Crazy For You Ukulele. Kategori Artis :
Hedley
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hedley - Crazy For You Ukulele dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)