G D
I'm sittin' here with you tonight
D7 G
You make an awful pretty sight
Em A
Since it's just us two tonight
C G D7
I think that we should screw tonight
G D
I'm feelin' kinda stuck tonight
D7 G
An old jukebox with a neon light
Em A
A bit down on my luck tonight
C G G7
I think that we should fuck tonight
C A
It's not that I'm just using you
G E
you just look like you need it, too
A
And when that sun comes rolling through
D Daug
We'll have done what we came to do
G D
It's just you and me tonight
D G
I got no bark and I got no bite
Em A
Unless of course that's what you like
C G D7
Might not get much sleep tonight
Solo: G D D7 G Em A C G G7
C A
It's not that I'm just using you
G E
you just look like you need it, too
A
And when that sun comes rolling through
D Daug
We'll have done what we came to do
G D
Ain't no need to think tonight
D7 G
To whisper "babe" or wink tonight
Em A
Seems to me you'll do alright
C G
Just keep bringing those drinks tonight
Home » Honeyhoney » Kunci Gitar Honeyhoney - Thursday Night
Kunci Gitar Honeyhoney - Thursday Night
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Honeyhoney - Thursday Night :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Honeyhoney - Thursday Night"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Honeyhoney - Thursday Night. Kategori Artis :
Honeyhoney
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Honeyhoney - Thursday Night dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)