Am
Gather round, ye children
C
To hear the tale so sweet
F
Of a man who dared to race machines
E E
With nothing but his feet
Am
With hair of auburn beauty
C
A hero dressed in jeans
F
He's fighting for America
E
Marshall!
E Am
Versus the machines...
Am
Hah!
Am Am
Doom-ba-da-dee-dee-dee-dee-fleegeedoo-flim-flam-doo-da-deegedeedoo
Am
As Marshall ran with all his might
C
And passed his friend, Christine
F
He thought of all the times that he had
E
Beaten the machine:
Am
He triumphed over Pitfall
C
He vanquished the alarm
F
He brought the jukebox back to life
E
With his Fonzarelli arm
E
Marshall!
E Am
Versus the machines...
Am
Yah!
Move along! Yah!
Move along! Yah!
Am
Our hero's strength was fading fast
C C
Just as the light turnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....ed green
F
He then thought back to all the times
E
He'd lost to a machine:
Am
The cable box's fearsome bite
C
The stapler's mighty sting
F
The cable box's bite again
E
Getting too tired
E
To sing...
Home » How I Met Your Mother » Kunci Gitar How I Met Your Mother - Marshall Vs The Machines
Kunci Gitar How I Met Your Mother - Marshall Vs The Machines
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar How I Met Your Mother - Marshall Vs The Machines :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar How I Met Your Mother - Marshall Vs The Machines"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar How I Met Your Mother - Marshall Vs The Machines. Kategori Artis :
How I Met Your Mother
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar How I Met Your Mother - Marshall Vs The Machines dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)