Am
In the dark
C
And I’m right on the middle mark
F C
I’m just in the tier of everything that rides below the surface
Am C
And I watch from a distance seventeen
F C
And I’m short of the others dreams of being golden and on top
Am C
It’s not what you painted in my head
F G
There’s so much there instead of all the colors that I saw
Am C
We all are living in a dream,
F
But life ain’t what it seems
G
Oh everything’s a mess
Am C
And all these sorrows I have seen
F
They lead me to believe
G
That everything’s a mess
Am
But I wanna dream
C
I wanna dream
F G
Leave me to dream
Am
In the eyes
C
Of a teenage crystallized
F C
Oh the prettiest of lights that hang the hallways of the home
Am C
And the cries from the strangers out at night
F
They don’t keep us up at night
G
We have the curtains drawn and closed
Am C
We all are living in a dream,
F
But life ain’t what it seems
G
Oh everything’s a mess
Am C
And all these sorrows I have seen
F
They lead me to believe
G
That everything’s a mess
Am
But I wanna dream
C
I wanna dream
F G
Leave me to dream
Am
I know all your reasons
C
To keep me from seeing
F Am
Everything is actually a mess
Am
But now I am leaving
C
All of us were only dreaming
F G
Everything is actually a mess
Am C
We all are living in a dream,
F
But life ain’t what it seems
G
Oh everything’s a mess
Am C
And all these sorrows I have seen
F
They lead me to believe
G
That everything’s a mess
Am
But I wanna dream
C
I wanna dream
F G
Leave me to dream
Am
I wanna dream
C
I wanna dream
F G
Leave me to dream
Home » Imagine Dragons » Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Dream
Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Dream
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Dream :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Dream"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Dream. Kategori Artis :
Imagine Dragons
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Dream dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)