Intro: C
C G/B Am
C G/B
This is my word, this is my way
Am Am
Show me a sign, sweep me away
C G/B Am
This is my word; heartbreaker, gatekeeper
Am
I'm feeling far away, I'm feeling right there
C G/B
Deep in my heart, deep in my mind
Am Am
Take me away, take me away
C G/B Am
This is my word; dream maker, life taker
C G/B
All I believe, Is it a dream?
Am Am
That comes crashing down on me?
C
All that I own
G/B Am E
Is it just smoke and mirrors?
C G/B Am
I want to believe
C
But all that I own
G/B Am E
Is it just smoke and mirrors?
C G/B
All that I've known, buildings of stone
Am Am
Fall to the ground without a sound
C G/B Am
This is my word; heartbreaker, gatekeeper
Am
I'm feeling far away, I'm feeling right there
C G/B
I'm starting to cave, I'm losing my flame
Am Am
I wanted your truth, but I wanted the pain
C G/B Am
Disappear dream maker, life taker
C G/B
All I believe, Is it a dream?
Am Am
That comes crashing down on me?
C
All that I own
G/B Am E
Is it just smoke and mirrors?
C G/B Am
I want to believe
C
But all that I own
G/B Am E
Is it just smoke and mirrors?
(no. But can play C G/B Am)
Believe
C G/B Am
I want to believe
C G/B Am
C G/B
All I believe, Is it a dream?
Am Am
That comes crashing down on me?
C
All that I own
G/B Am E
Is it just smoke and mirrors?
C G/B Am
I want to believe
C
But all that I own
G/B Am E
Is it just smoke and mirrors?
C G/B Am
C G/B Am E
C G/B Am
C G/B Am E
Home » Imagine Dragons » Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Smoke And Mirrors
Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Smoke And Mirrors
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Smoke And Mirrors :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Smoke And Mirrors"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Smoke And Mirrors. Kategori Artis :
Imagine Dragons
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Smoke And Mirrors dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)