INTRO: D Bm D Bm G
Verse 1:
D Bm
Oh quiet down, I've had enough, I guess it’s now or never.
D Bm G
I've been around, I've settled up, I’ll bolt soon or later.
Pre chorus:
D Bm
I took a photograph of me. When I was only nineteen.
D Bm G
I looked a little lost at sea, I keep trying to find me.
Chorus:
D
So pray for me brother. I need redemption
Bm
I'm just a man. A man on a mission
D Bm
I want no trouble, I want no trouble, I want no trouble, I want no trouble
D
Pray for me sister, Give me a mention.
Bm
I got no faith, And oh did I mention
D Bm
I want no trouble, I want no trouble, I want no trouble, I want no trouble
Verse 2:
D Bm
Oh pack it up and hit the road, and only take my lighter.
D Bm G
I've seen the glitz, I've seen the glam, but I prefer the pay dirt.
repeat pre chorus:
repeat chorus:
Bridge:
G G D D
Maybe you could save my soul,
G G D D
From all the things that I don't know.
G G D D
Maybe you could save my soul,
G G D
From all the things that I don't know.
repeat chorus:
OUTRO: D Bm D Bm D Bm D Bm
Home » Imagine Dragons » Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Trouble
Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Trouble
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Trouble :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Trouble"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Trouble. Kategori Artis :
Imagine Dragons
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - Trouble dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)