F
woman help me
C
you turn my head in circles
F
mama blessed me
C
with magnet eyes for purple
F C Dm
oh so let me show you something good
F
Pastor, Preacher
C
I want to say I'm sorry
F
nice to meet ya
C
I think my eyes are starry
F C Gm
pledge allegiance to my only
F Am
sooner or later it all comes around
F Am
hopefully then I will see
F Am
after the people and places are gone
F C F C F
you will come back, you will come back to me, to me, to me
F C F
you will come back to me, to me, to me
F C
auntie Mara I think you know my reasons
F C
I was a product of everything in season
F
oh so heavy
C Bb
set me free again
F
oh my papa
C
if all the world could know you
F C
you could stop a thousand wars across the globe
F
oh I miss ya
C Bb
show them something good
F Am
sooner or later it all comes around
F Am
hopefully then I will see
F Am
after the people and places are gone
F C F C F
you will come back, you will come back to me, to me, to me
F C F
you will come back to me, to me, to me
F - C
Home » Imagine Dragons » Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - The Unknown
Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - The Unknown
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - The Unknown :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - The Unknown"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - The Unknown. Kategori Artis :
Imagine Dragons
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - The Unknown dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)