Intro
Em D C 2x
Em Bm
Ten thousand times I tried
Am
It never seemed to be enough
D
It always slipped through my fingers
Em Bm
When there's nothing left inside
Am
And I'm running out of hope
D
Not finding my way
Em D C
And when I'm just too blind to see
Em D C
When life removes my heart from me
Em Am D
When nothing fills this hole in me
Em D Am
Then she's the reason I hold on
C D C D
She's the breath of love that wipes my pain away
Em D Am
The reason I hold on
C D C
She's the one who keeps me singing this song
D Em D C
She's the reason I am strong
Em Bm
If I've fallen on my face
Am
Too weak to even move
D
She will pick me up again
Em Bm
If I'd ever lose my faith
Am
In who I'm meant to be
D
She will make me believe
Em D C
And when I'm just too blind to see
Em D C
When life removes my heart from me
Em Am D
When nothing fills this hole in me
Em D Am
Then she's the reason I hold on
C D C D
She's the breath of love that wipes my pain away
Em D Am
The reason I hold on
C D C
She's the one who keeps me singing this song
D Em
She's the reason I am strong
C Bm Am
Tell me why do I feel alone
C G Bm
It's not like I never have known
Em
That I can let it go
C G Am
But I know until the final curtain
C D
She'll be waiting for me and I'll keep holding on
Em D C D C D
Oh she's the breath of love that wipes my pain away
Em D Am
The reason I hold on
C D C
She's the one who keeps me singing this song
D Em
She's the reason I am strong
D Am
The reason I hold on
C D C D
She's the breath of love that wipes my pain away
Em D Am
The reason I hold on
C D C
She's the one who keeps me singing this song
D C
Who shows me I'm not alone
D C
She's the reason I am strong
Home » Ivo » Kunci Gitar Ivo - Shes The Reason
Kunci Gitar Ivo - Shes The Reason
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ivo - Shes The Reason :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ivo - Shes The Reason"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ivo - Shes The Reason. Kategori Artis :
Ivo
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ivo - Shes The Reason dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)