[Intro]: G
G B11
Beautiful dawn, lights up the shore for me
Em A7
There is nothing else in the world, I'd rather wake up and see with you
G Em
Beautiful dawn, I'm just chasing time again
Am7 A7sus4
Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night
C D Em C
But now I'm high, running wild among all the stars above
C D Em C
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me
G B11
Beautiful dawn, melts with the stars again
Em A7
Do you remember the day when my journey began, will you remember the end of time
G Em
Beautiful dawn, you're just blowing my mind again
Am7 A7sus4
Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine
C D Em C
High, running wild among all the stars above
C D Em C
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me
Em Emb6
Will you be my shoulder, when I'm grey and older
Em6 Am7
Promise me tomorrow starts with you
C D Em C
Getting high, running wild among all the stars above
C D Em C
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me
C D Em C
High, running wild among all the stars above
C D Em C G
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me
Home » James Blunt » Kunci Gitar James Blunt - High
Kunci Gitar James Blunt - High
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar James Blunt - High :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar James Blunt - High"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar James Blunt - High. Kategori Artis :
James Blunt
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar James Blunt - High dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)