C Asus4 Am
Now do ya hear me, talking to you?
Dm7 G13 G E7
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Am7 Dm7 G13 G
Under the open sky, oh my.. Oh baby I'm trying
C Asus4 Am
Oh boy I hear you, in my dreams
Dm7 G13 G
I hear your whisper, across the sea
E7 Am7
I keep you with me, in my heart
Dm7 G13 G#dim
You make it easier, when life gets hard
Am7 Dm7 G13 G
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
C C/B Am7
Lucky to have been where I have been
Dm7 G13
Lucky to be coming home again
C Am Em G
Oh, oh, oooh..
Dm7* Dm9 Dm7* Dm9 Am7* G
They don't (they don't)know how long it takes
Dm7*
Waiting for a love like this
Dm7* Dm9 Dm7* Dm9 Am7* G
Eve - ry time we say goodbye,
Dm7*
I wish we had one more kiss
Am7* G
I'll wait for you, I promised you, I will… oh
Am7 Dm7 G13 G
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
C C/B Am7
Lucky to have been where I have been
Dm7 G13 G
Lucky to be coming home again
Am7 Dm7 G13
Lucky we're in love in every way
C C/B Am7
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Dm7 G13
Lucky to be coming home some day
C Asus4 Am
And so I'm sailing, through the sea
Dm7 G13 G
To an island, where we'll meet
E7 Am7
You'll hear the music, fill the air
Dm7 G13
I put a flower in your hair
C Asus4 Am
And though the breezes through the trees
Dm7 G13 G
Move so pretty, you're all I see
E7 Am7
Let the world keep spinning round
Dm7 G13
You hold me right here, right now
Am7 Dm7 G13 G
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
C C/B Am7
Lucky to have been where I have been
Dm7 G13 G
Lucky to be coming home again
Am7 Dm7 G13
Lucky we're in love in every way
C C/B Am7
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Dm7 G13
Lucky to be coming home some day
C Am Em G
Oh, oh, oooh..
C Am Em G C
Oh, oh, oooh..
Home » Jason Mraz » Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Lucky
Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Lucky
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Lucky :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Lucky"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Lucky. Kategori Artis :
Jason Mraz
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jason Mraz - Lucky dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)