E
Your lying blue eyes used to charm me
A E
Hypnotize me through and through
C#m
Lake a fool lord I've been dreaming
E B7 E
Your lying blue eyes just told on you
E
All those stories I've been hearing
A E
I wouldn't believe that, they were true
E C#m
But just this morning over coffee
E B7 E
Your lying blue eyes just told on you
CHORUS:
A E
Your lying blue eyes used to charm me
B7
Hypnotize me through and through
E C#m
Like a fool lord I've been dreaming
E B7 E
Your lying blue eyes just told on you
Up one fret
F
For a long time I have loved you
Bb F
And I thought that you loved me too
Dm
Now all my questions have been answered
F C F
Your lying blue eyes just told on you
Chorus #2
Bb F
Your lying blue eyes used to charm me
C7
Hypnotize me through and through
F Dm
Like a fool lord I've been dreaming
F C7 F
Your lying blue eyes just told on you
Bb F C7 F
Your lying blue eyes just told on you
Home » John Anderson » Kunci Gitar John Anderson - Your Lying Blue Eyes
Kunci Gitar John Anderson - Your Lying Blue Eyes
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Anderson - Your Lying Blue Eyes :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Anderson - Your Lying Blue Eyes"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Anderson - Your Lying Blue Eyes. Kategori Artis :
John Anderson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Anderson - Your Lying Blue Eyes dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)