Csus4/F C/E F C/E Csus2
If you kissed the sun right out of the sky for me
Csus4/F C/E F C/E Csus2
If you told me all the lies I might deserve
Csus4/F C/E F C/E Csus2
If you lay all night in the rain for me
Am Cmaj7/G F C/E Csus2
Well I coul......dn’t love you more
Am Cmaj7/G F C/E Csus2
Just coul......dn’t love you more
Am Cmaj7/G F C/E Csus2
Just coul......dn’t love you more
If you loved me till my eyes could no more shine for you
If you walked beside me all the long way home
If you wasted all of your time on me
Well I couldn’t love you more
Just couldn’t love you more
I couldn’t love you more
Just couldn’t love you more.
If you gave me all the things I’d never ask of you
If you showed me all the ways you have to cry
If you lay all night in the rain for me
I couldn’t love you more
Just couldn’t love you more
Just couldn’t love you more
Home » John Martyn » Kunci Gitar John Martyn - Couldnt Love You More
Kunci Gitar John Martyn - Couldnt Love You More
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Martyn - Couldnt Love You More :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Martyn - Couldnt Love You More"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Martyn - Couldnt Love You More. Kategori Artis :
John Martyn
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Martyn - Couldnt Love You More dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)