Intro:
Em D (5x)
Em D
Diane and Jack went to the movies
Em D
They went to see Richard Pryor
Em D
Screamin' on his knees for his lover
C D
How could have I been wrong about you?
C D
How could I have been so wrong about you?
G D G D
Eden is burning, I can see it from my window
G D
Better take it to the water
Em D
Eden is burning yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Em D
Eden is burning yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Em D (3x)
[Fig. #1]
Em D
Thinking of Havana, eating cream and bananas
Em D
You and me in the sunshine
C D
How could have I been wrong about you?
C D
How could I have been so wrong about you?
G D G D
Eden is burning, I can see it from my window
G D
Better take it to the water
Em D
Eden is burning yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Em D
Eden is burning yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Em D (x3)
[Fig. #1]
C D
How could have I been wrong about you?
C D
How could I have been so wrong about you?
Em D
With love on our side
Em D
With love on our side
Em D (x3)
[Fig. #1]
Em D
Here's the masquerade of our living
Em D
Well, I hope it makes you feel better
Em D
It's for our own protection
C D
I thought we were forever, me and you
C D
But nothin's forever, I guess it's true
G D G D
Eden is burning, I can see it from my window
G D
Better take it to the water
Em D
Eden is burning yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Em D
Eden is burning yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
G D G D
Eden is burning, I can see it from my window
G D
Better take it to the water
Em D
Eden is burning yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Em D
Eden is burning yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Home » John Mellencamp » Kunci Gitar John Mellencamp - Eden Is Burning
Kunci Gitar John Mellencamp - Eden Is Burning
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Mellencamp - Eden Is Burning :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Mellencamp - Eden Is Burning"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Mellencamp - Eden Is Burning. Kategori Artis :
John Mellencamp
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Mellencamp - Eden Is Burning dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)