Intro G C G
C G D
G C G D G
Verse 1
G C G
I been thinking lately about the people I meet
C G D
The carwash on the corner and th hole in the street
G C
The way my ankles hurt with my shoes on my feet
G D G
And I'm wondering if I'm gonna to see tommorow
Chorus
G C D
Father forgive us for what we must do
C G D
You forgive us and we'll forgive you
G C
We'll forgive each other till we both turn blue
G D G
Then we'll whistle and go fishin in heaven
G C G
C G D
G C G D G
Verse 2
G C G
I was in th army but I never dug a trench
C G D
I used to bust my knuckles on a monkey wrench
G C
Then I go to town and drink and give the girls a pinch
G D G
But I don't think they ever really noticed me
Chorus
G C G
Father forgive us for what we must do
C G D
You forgive us and we'll forgive you
G C
We'll forgive each other til we both turn blue
G D G
And we'll whistle and go fishing in heaven
D
Fish and whistle ,whistle and fish
G
Eat everything that they put on your dish
C G
When we get through we'll make a big wish
A7 D7 D7 D7
That we'll never half to do this again again again
Verse 3
G C G
My very first job I said "thank you and please"
C G D
They made me scrubb a parking lot down on my knees
G C
Then I got fired for being scared of bees
G D G
And they only give me fifty cents an hour
Chorus
G C G
Father forgive us for what we must do
C G D
You forgive us and we'll forgive you
G C
We'll forgive each other until we both turn blue
G D G
And we'll whistle and go fishing in heaven
G C G
C G D
G C G D G
D
Fish and whistle ,whistle and fish
G
Eat everything that you put on you dish
C G
When we get through we'll make a big wish
A7 D7 D7 D7
That we'll never half to do this again again again
G C G
Oh father forgive us for what we must do
C G D
You forgive us and we'll forgive you
G C
We'll forgive each other til we both turn blue
G D G
And we'll whistle and go fishing in heaven
D G
Whistle and go fishing in heaven
D G
Whistle and go fishing in heaven
G C G
C G D
G C G D G
Home » John Prine » Kunci Gitar John Prine - Fish And Whistle
Kunci Gitar John Prine - Fish And Whistle
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Prine - Fish And Whistle :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Prine - Fish And Whistle"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Prine - Fish And Whistle. Kategori Artis :
John Prine
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Prine - Fish And Whistle dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)