G
Forbidden Jimmy
D
Has got a mighty sore tooth
C
From biting too many dimes
D G
In a telephone booth
G
He's got half of his boot lace
D
Tied to the dial
C
Well thank you operator
D G
For getting Jimmy to smile
G
"Call out the coast guard"
D
Screamed the police
C
Forbidden Jimmy
D G
He's got three water skis
G
He put two on his wavelength
D
And gave one to his girl
C
She's a mighty fine person
D G
It's a mighty fine world
C
I'm gonna make all your sorrows bright
G
Set your soul free
C
I'll see you tomorrow night
D
If I can still see
G
Ginger Caputo
D
And Dorian Gray
C
Oughta stay out of pictures
D G
If they got nothin' to say
G
Stack 'em back on the rack Jack
D
Ya know, you're hurting my eye
C
Forbidden Jimmy
D G
He's getting ready to fly
C
Gonna make all your sorrows bright
G
Set your soul free
C
I'll see you tomorrow night
D
If I can still see
G
I got caught cooking popcorn
D
And calling it hail
C
They wanna stick my head
D G
Inside a water pail
G
Ya know, they're gonna be sorry
D
They're gonna pay for it too
C
Forbidden jimmy
D G
He's coming straight at you
Home » John Prine » Kunci Gitar John Prine - Forbidden Jimmy
Kunci Gitar John Prine - Forbidden Jimmy
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Prine - Forbidden Jimmy :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Prine - Forbidden Jimmy"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Prine - Forbidden Jimmy. Kategori Artis :
John Prine
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Prine - Forbidden Jimmy dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)