INTRO: C Db Bb Bbm C Bb Gm7 Bb
Bbm Bb Ebm
I saw you walking by his side..heard you
Cm
whisper all those lies.
Bb F
And I couldn't keep from crying.
Bb Eb
You sang him love songs tenderly just
Cm
the way you sang to me.
Bb F Bb
And I couldn't keep from crying.
BRIDGE:
Ebm Eb
I saw you capture all his charms while he
Bb
held you in his arms.
Eb Bb Eb Bb
With his pretty words and ways, in your
F
heart, he took my place.
Bb Eb
I stood and watched him steal a kiss from two
lips I know I'll miss.
Bb F Bb
And I couldn't keep from crying.
INTERLUDE: Bb C Bb
BRIDGE:
Ebm Eb
I saw you capture all his charms while he
Bb
held you in his arms.
Eb Bb Eb Bb
With his pretty words and ways, in your
F
heart, he took my place.
Bb Eb
I stood and watched him steal a kiss from two
lips I know I'll miss.
Bb F Bb
And I couldn't keep from crying.
Home » Johnny Cash » Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - I Couldnt Keep From Crying
Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - I Couldnt Keep From Crying
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - I Couldnt Keep From Crying :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - I Couldnt Keep From Crying"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - I Couldnt Keep From Crying. Kategori Artis :
Johnny Cash
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Johnny Cash - I Couldnt Keep From Crying dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)