D F#m Bm G
I'm just a prisoner of your love
D F#m Bm G
You got me lip locked, fire the gun, oh-oh-oh
D F#m Bm G
If I escaped you I would be lost
D F#m Bm G
So don't bail me out babe I'll pay the cost, oh-oh-oh
D
Aw see it ain't that sunny
Spent my money
F#m
Sweet as a felony
G
Ain't you hunny
D
I can hear the gripes
But I'm wearing stripes
F#m
Look up at the stars
G
And I gotta think twice
D
Oh-oh-oh
F#m
All of the fighting
Bm
Oh-oh-oh
G
Keeps it exciting
D F#m
I'm doin' time but I don't mind
Bm
I'll be just fine
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
D F#m
I'm doin' time but I don't mind
Bm
I'll be just fine
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
D
Oh oh uh oh
F#m
Oh oh uh oh
Bm
Oh oh uh oh
G
Oh
D
I'm doin' time
F#m
It's a real fight
Bm
But it's alright
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
D F#m Bm G
You cuffed me up and treated me cold
D F#m Bm G
I threw the key out a long time ago, oh-oh-oh
D F#m Bm G
If you released me I wouldn't leave, no
D F#m Bm G
So don't feed me poison I gotta eat, oh-oh-oh
D
Yo, be my cell mate
Plan our escape
F#m
Tell me when you're ready
G
And we can storm the front gate
D
Through the jail keeper
Real deep sleeper
F#m G
No big deal just misdemeanor
D
Oh-oh-oh
F#m
All of the fighting
Bm
Oh-oh-oh
G
Keeps it exciting
D F#m
I'm doin' time but I don't mind
Bm
I'll be just fine
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
D F#m
I'm doin' time but I don't mind
Bm
I'll be just fine
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
D
Oh oh uh oh
F#m
Oh oh uh oh
Bm
Oh oh uh oh
G
Oh
D
I'm doin' time
F#m
It's a real fight
Bm
But it's alright
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
A F#m Bm
See I don't need the bars to lock me in
D G
You can let your guard down 'til the end
A
Forever doesn't happen overnight
And that's why
D F#m
I'm doin' time but I don't mind
Bm G
I'll be just fine
D F#m
I'm doin' time but I don't mind
Bm
I'll be just fine
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
D F#m
I'm doin' time but I don't mind
Bm
I'll be just fine
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
D F#m
I'm doin' time but I don't mind
Bm
I'll be just fine
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
D
Oh oh uh oh
F#m
Oh oh uh oh
Bm
Oh oh uh oh
G
Oh
D
I'm doin' time
F#m
It's a real fight
Bm
But it's alright
G
Sometimes I just hate to love you
Home » Karmin » Kunci Gitar Karmin - Hate To Love You
Kunci Gitar Karmin - Hate To Love You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Karmin - Hate To Love You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Karmin - Hate To Love You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Karmin - Hate To Love You. Kategori Artis :
Karmin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Karmin - Hate To Love You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)