C
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
G
Been so long I forgot how to turn it
Am
Up up up up all night long
F
Oh up up all night long
Verse:
C Em
You, where the hell did you come from
Am
You're a different different kind of fun
F
And I'm so used to feeling numb
C Em
Now, I've got pins and needles on my tongue
Am
Anticipating what's to come
F
Like a finger on a loaded gun
------0---0---0-----0---0--5-0----0--0-3-0-1---------------
---3----3---3----3----3---------3--3-------1---------------
-------------------------------------------2---------------
-------------------------------------------3---------------
---3----------------------------0--------------------------
-----------------3-----------------------------------------
C G Am F
Pre-Chorus:
C
I can feel it rising
G
Temperature inside me
Am F
Haven't felt it for a lifetime
Chorus:
C
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
G
Been so long I forgot how to turn it
Am
Up, up, up, up all night long
F
Oh up up all night long
C
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
G
Turned it on, but I know you can take it
Am
Up, up, up, up all night long
F
Oh up up all night long (all night long)
Verse:
C Em
I, I wasn't even gonna go out
Am
But I never would have had a doubt
F
If I'd have known where I'd be now
Pre-Chorus:
C
Your hands on my hips
G
Still my kiss on your lips
Am F
Oh, I could do this for a lifetime
Chorus:
C
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
G
Been so long I forgot how to turn it
Am
Up, up, up, up all night long
F
Oh up up all night long
C
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
G
Turned it on, but I know you can take it
Am
Up, up, up, up all night long
F
Oh up up all night long
Bridge:
G
Until tonight I only dreamed about you
Am
I can't believe I ever breathed without you
F
Baby, you make me feel alive and brand new
Bring it one more time, one more time
Chorus:
C
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
G
Been so long I forgot how to turn it
Am
Up, up, up, up all night long
F
Oh up up all night long
C
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
G
Turned it on, but I know you can take it
Am
Up, up, up, up all night long
F
Oh up up all night long
C
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
G
Been so long I forgot how to turn it
Am
Up, up, up, up all night long
F
Oh up up all night long
C
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
G
Turned it on, but I know you can take it
Am
Up, up, up, up all night long
F
Oh up up all night long
Home » Kelly Clarkson » Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Kelly Clarkson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)