INTRO: D
D G A
I never had no regrets, boys, not for nothing
D
I've done.
G A
I owed the devil some debts, boys and paid 'em
D
all up but one.
G D A
I don't even regret the living that I'll be leaving
D
behind.
G A
I've gotten weary of searchin', for something I
D
couldn't find.
CHORUS:
A D
I'm going down to the shade by the river, one more time.
A D
And feel the breeze on my face before I die.
G D
I'm gonna leave whatever's left of my luck to the losers.
A A7 D
And bend me down and kiss the world goodbye.
D G A D
I'm kinda lucky in lovin', I never had no complaints.
G A D
They never said I was evil, but then I wasn't no saint.
G D A D
I'm just a river that rolled forever and never get to the sea.
G A D
I ain't blamin' nobody, I had it coming to me.
CHORUS:
A D
I'm going down to the shade by the river, one more time.
A D
And feel the breeze on my face before I die.
G D
I'm gonna leave whatever's left of my luck to the losers.
A A7 D
And bend me down and kiss the world goodbye.
Home » Kris Kristofferson » Kunci Gitar Kris Kristofferson - Kiss The World Goodbye
Kunci Gitar Kris Kristofferson - Kiss The World Goodbye
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kris Kristofferson - Kiss The World Goodbye :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kris Kristofferson - Kiss The World Goodbye"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kris Kristofferson - Kiss The World Goodbye. Kategori Artis :
Kris Kristofferson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kris Kristofferson - Kiss The World Goodbye dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)