Intro:
D A Em G
I pass by, don't dare to stop (x2)
Instrumental: D A Em G (x1)
Verse:
D A
I've got a suitcase in my hand, filled with stuff most precious to me.
G Bm
Sidewalk brings my fear wherever they're headed.
D A
There is no direction given, just some trust in human mind
G Bm
to rely on, and to hold on to.
A Bm G
Honestly don't know where I'll end up at last.
D A
Won't even count the days.
Bm G
One thing I sure know: I won't move so fast,
A
my mind in complete haze.
Chorus 1:
D A Em
I pass by, don't dare to stop
G D
when there's someone I see. There's no one here but me.
A Em
I'm fooled by something inside my head.
G D A G
If I lay down now, I might seem kinda dead.
G
Just keep on wasting time.
Verse:
D A
Sorry thoughts and fightening sounds, in my mind still I try to avoid it.
G Bm
Heading through this, hope not, one-way alley
D A
I can't really sense my surroundings, it seems to be all dark around,
G Bm
nothing there to lighten up my way.
A Bm G
Honestly don't know where I'll end up at last.
D A
Won't even count the days.
Bm G
One thing I sure know: I won't move so fast,
A
my mind in complete haze.
Chorus 2:
D A Em
I pass by, don't dare to stop
G D
when there's someone I see. There's no one here but me.
A Em
I'm fooled by something inside my head.
G D A G
If I lay down now, I might seem kinda dead.
G
Just keep on wasting time.
D A G
I pass by, don't dare to stop. (wasting time)
Bridge:
Bm
I walk slow in secret listening to the sound of steps,
A
imagination seems to go all crazy.
G
I've got all the time I need, wanna dream, fulfill my wishes,
Bm A
like this future already now been entered.
Chorus 3 (x2):
E B F#m
I pass by don't dare to stop
A E
when there's someone I see. There's no one here but me.
B F#m
I'm fooled by something inside my head.
A E B A
If I lay down now, I might seems kinda dead.
A
Just keep on wasting time.
Outro (x2):
E B F#m A
I pass by, don't dare to stop.
E B F#m A
I'm fooled by something inside my head.
Home » Lene Marlin » Kunci Gitar Lene Marlin - Where Im Headed
Kunci Gitar Lene Marlin - Where Im Headed
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Lene Marlin - Where Im Headed :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Lene Marlin - Where Im Headed"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Lene Marlin - Where Im Headed. Kategori Artis :
Lene Marlin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Lene Marlin - Where Im Headed dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)