Fm D# Bbm C#
Fm D#
I know that I can't have it all
Bbm C#
But without you I am afraid Iʼll fall
Fm D#
I know Iʼm playing with your heart
Bbm C#
And I could treat you better but Iʼm not that smart
Fm D#
When it comes to love, you're an easy fight
Bbm C#
A flower in a gun, a bird in flight
Fm D#
It isn't fair and it isn't right
Bbm C#
To lead you on like it's all alright
C# D# Fm C#
I played with your heart
C# D# Fm C#
And I could treat you better but I'm not that smart
C# D# Fm C# G# D#
You still mean everything to me
Fm C#
But I want to be free
D# C# Fm Bbm
I'll ruin, yeah Iʼll ruin you
D# C# Fm Bbm
I've been doing things I shouldn't do
D# C# Fm Bbm
Yeah, uh huh, ooh, yeah
D# C# Fm Bbm
Yeah, uh huh, ooh, yeah
Fm D# Bbm C#
It's difficult to move on when nothing was right and nothingʼs wrong
Fm D#
You still can't look me in the eye
Bbm C#
Cause you've been bitten once and now you're twice as shy
Fm D#
I've had my share of beautiful men
Bbm C#
But Iʼm still young and I want to love again
Fm D#
It's difficult to say goodbye
Bbm C#
And easier to live a lover's lie
C# D# Fm C#
And Iʼve tried to say
C# D# Fm C#
Babe, Iʼm gonna ruin you if you let me stay
C# D# Fm C# G# G# D#
You still mean everything to me, to me
Fm C#
But I wanna be free
D# C# Fm Bbm
I'll ruin, yeah Iʼll ruin you
D# C# Fm Bbm
I've been doing things I shouldn't do
D# C# Fm Bbm
Yeah, uh huh, ooh, yeah
D# C# Fm Bbm
Yeah, uh huh, ooh, yeah
D# C#
It doesn't feel right and it doesn't feel fair
Fm D#
When I'm planning to move on and you're still standing there
Bbm C# Fm D#
Donʼt wanna keep a secret but I don't know how to keep it fair, yeah
D# C# Fm Bbm
I'll ruin, yeah Iʼll ruin you
D# C# Fm Bbm
I've been doing things I shouldn't do
C# Fm D#
But I don't wanna say goodbye
Bbm D#
But baby I don't wanna lie
C# Fm
To lie, to lie to you
Bbm
I'm a ruin
D# C# Fm Bbm
Yeah, uh huh, ooh, yeah
D# C# Fm Bbm
Yeah, uh huh, ooh, yeah
Home » Marina And The Diamonds » Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Im A Ruin
Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Im A Ruin
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Im A Ruin :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Im A Ruin"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Im A Ruin. Kategori Artis :
Marina And The Diamonds
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Marina And The Diamonds - Im A Ruin dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)