INTRO: Bb Bb Bb Bb Bb Bb Cm
Bb Dm/F Gm Eb Bb C7 Eb Eb F Cm
VERSE:
Bb Dm/F
As I walk this land of broken dreams
Gm Eb
I have visions of many things
Bb Dm/F
But happiness is just an illusion
Gm D7 Fm6
Filled with sadness and confusion
CHORUS:
C Cmaj7
What becomes of the brokenhearted
Am F
Who has love that's now departed
C
I know I've got to find
Am/C
Some kind of peace of mind
E7 F F Cm
Maybe-eeee-ee
VERSE:
Bb Dm/F
The roots of love grow all around
Gm Eb
But for me they come a tumbling down
Bb C7
Every day heartaches grow a little stronger
Eb F
I can't stand this pain much longer
VERSE:
Bb Dm/F
I walk in shadows searching for light
Gm Eb
Cold and alone no comfort in sight
Bb Dm/F
Hoping and praying for someone who cares
Gm D7 Fm6
Always moving and going nowhere
CHORUS:
C Cmaj7
What becomes of the brokenhearted
Am F
Who has love that's now departed
C
I know I've got to find
Am/C
Some kind of peace of mind
E7 F F Cm
Help me-eeeee
INSTRUMENTAL: Bb Dm/F Gm Eb Bb C7 Eb F
VERSE:
Bb Dm/F
I'm searching though I don't succeed
Gm Eb
For someones love their's a growing need
Bb C7
All is lost there's no place for beginning
Eb F
All that's left is an unhappy ending
OUTRO:
Bb Dm/F
What becomes of the brokenhearted
Gm Eb
Who has love that's now departed
Bb
I know I've got to find
Dm/F
Some kind of peace of mind
Gm
I'll be searching everywhere
Eb
Just to find someone to care
Bb
I'll be looking every day
Dm/F
I know I'm gonna find a way
Gm
Nothings going to stop me now
Eb Bb
I'll find a way somehow
Bb Dm/F
What becomes of the brokenhearted
Gm Eb
Who has love that's now departed
Home » Martina Mcbride » Kunci Gitar Martina Mcbride - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
Kunci Gitar Martina Mcbride - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Martina Mcbride - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Martina Mcbride - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Martina Mcbride - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted. Kategori Artis :
Martina Mcbride
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Martina Mcbride - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)