Intro: G E
Verse 1:
E G E G E
Oh Lord have mercy on this weary soul
G E
Come and take me to the river and make me whole
E
It's down the with and old up with the new
E
The hard reset my life take two
E G E
Oh Lord have mercy on this weary soul
Chorus:
E D E
I got a new lease on life
G E
They say you only live once
E D E
But I live twice
E D E
I got a new lease on life
E D E
I got a new lease on life
E D E E D E
Yeah
Verse 2:
G E G E
Oh Lord remind me of who I am
E G E
My chains have been shattered I'm a brand new man
E E
I'm free indeed, I'm dead no more
E E
At my worst I'm still adored
G E G E E E E E x4
Oh Lord remind me, this is who I am
Chorus x1
Bridge:
E E E E
The enemy knows where I call my home, but he's still trying
E E E E
To mess up my life in the meantime, so Lord remind me~~
Chores x1
Home » Mercyme » Kunci Gitar Mercyme - New Lease On Life
Kunci Gitar Mercyme - New Lease On Life
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mercyme - New Lease On Life :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mercyme - New Lease On Life"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mercyme - New Lease On Life. Kategori Artis :
Mercyme
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mercyme - New Lease On Life dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)