Am G Dm Am
Everything about you is how I wanna be
G Dm Am
Your freedom comes naturally
Am G Dm Am
Everything about you resonates happiness
G Dm Am
Now I won?t settle for less
A F#m A/E A F#m C# Dm
Give me all the peace and joy in your mind
Am G Dm Am
Everything about you pains my envying
G Dm Am
Your soul can?t hate anything
Am G Dm Am
Everything about you is so easy to love
G Dm Am
They?re watching you from above
A F#m A/E A F#m C#
Give me all the peace and joy in your mind
A F#m A/E
I want the peace and joy in your mind
A F#m C# Dm
Give me the peace and joy in your mind
Am G Dm Am
Everything about you resonates happiness
G Dm Am
Now I won?t settle for less
A F#m A/E A F#m C#
Give me all the peace and joy in your mind
A F#m A/E
I want the peace and joy in your mind
A F#m C# Dm
Give me the peace and joy in your mind
Home » Muse » Kunci Gitar Muse - Bliss Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Muse - Bliss Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Muse - Bliss Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Muse - Bliss Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Muse - Bliss Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Muse
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Muse - Bliss Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)