intro:
C F 2x
C F
If I could when I would go back in time yeah baby
C F
Back before he left you high and dry and maybe
C
I could show you a thing or two
F
About what good love is supposed to do
C
He left you scared to love again
F
But where you're at ain't where you've been
chorus:
C F
Let me dry your eyes
C F
And heal the hurt inside
If you're willing to baby
Am
Got a pocket full of promise
Got it if you want it
G
Got a whole lot more to give
C C F
If your heart can handle it
C F
I've been broke, I've been used, can't take another go around honey
C F
It's gonna take a little time, you know the right kind I'm loving
C F
If you ain't in any kind of hurry
C F
Baby that's the least of my worries
C
So now I plan and laid it all out there
F
If I'm gonna start I guess I've gotta start somewhere
chorus:
C F
You can dry my eyes
C F
And heal the hurt inside
If you're willing to baby
Am
Got a pocket full of promise
Got it if you want it
G
Got a whole lot more to give
C C F
If your heart can handle it
Am
We have all the pieces
C
All the things we need
G
To put it back together again
F
I'm in
If you're in
Well I'm in
chorus: (soft strumming)
C F
Let me dry your eyes
C F
And heal the hurt inside
If you're willing to, baby
Am
Got a pocket full of promise
Got it if you want it
G
Got a whole lot more to give
F
If your heart
If your heart
C F
If your heart can handle it
C F
If your heart can handle it
C
My heart can handle it
Home » Nashville Cast » Kunci Gitar Nashville Cast - If Your Heart Can Handle It
Kunci Gitar Nashville Cast - If Your Heart Can Handle It
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Nashville Cast - If Your Heart Can Handle It :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Nashville Cast - If Your Heart Can Handle It"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Nashville Cast - If Your Heart Can Handle It. Kategori Artis :
Nashville Cast
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Nashville Cast - If Your Heart Can Handle It dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)