Pete:
C
G/B Am Dm7 G7
He has the head of a camel,
C G/B Am Am7
the neck of a crocodile
Nora:
Dm7 G7 C
It sounds rather strange
Pete:
G/B Am Dm7 Esus
He's both a fish and a mammal
E7 E7 Am7 D7 Dm7/G G7
And I hope he'll never change
C
'Cause it's not easy
Gm7/C C7
To find someone who cares
Nora:
F Fm6
It's not easy to find magic in pairs
Pete:
C/G
I'm glad I found him
Em Gm7 C7 F C/E
I love him, I won't let him get away
G7 C Dm7 G7sus C
'Cause it's not easy.
Nora:
G/B Am Dm7 G7
You say the head of a camel
C G/B Am Am7
the neck of a crocodile
Pete:
Dm7 G7 C
And the ears of a cow!
Nora:
G/B Am Dm7 Esus
It's clear that friends can be different
E7 E7 Am7 D7 Dm7/G G7
Yes, I un-der-stand you now
Both:
C Gm7/C C7
it's not easy to find someone who cares
F Fm6
It's not easy to find magic in pairs
Nora:
C/G Em
Now that you have him, hold him
Gm7 C7 F C/E Dm7
Treasure him from day to day.
G7 C F C
It's so easy.
Nora:
Am Em F C C7
Life is lollipops and raindrops with the one you love
F E7 Am7
Someone you can always be with
Em7 Am7 Dm Dm/C
Argue and agree with
Pete:
Dm/B Dm/A G7sus G7 Dm7/G
Climb the highest tree with.
Both:
G7 C Gm7/C
It's not easy to share somebody's dream
C7 F
It gets easy
Fm6
When you work as a team
Nora:
C/G Em
You've got to tend it, fan it
Pete:
Gm7 C7 F C/E Dm7
That's what I plan to do.
C/E F Am/F# F/G G7
Oh, I had one friend by my side.
C C7/Bb F/A
Now I have two.
G7 C F/A
Him and you.
Nora:
G7 C C7/Bb F
Him and me.
Home » Takida » Kunci Gitar OST. Petes Dragon - Its Not Easy
Kunci Gitar OST. Petes Dragon - Its Not Easy
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar OST. Petes Dragon - Its Not Easy :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar OST. Petes Dragon - Its Not Easy"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar OST. Petes Dragon - Its Not Easy. Kategori Artis :
Takida
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar OST. Petes Dragon - Its Not Easy dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)