Eb Eb7 Ab GM Ab G C
I wish it was September, those days how I remember always with an enduring smile
Eb Eb7 Ab GM Ab G C
those days were something special refined and intellectual those memories will stay in my heart
F C Bb Bb7
and although those days are gone forever I catch them in your eyes
F C Bb
as the winds of change come blowing through your mind
Eb Eb7 Ab GM Ab G C
I wish it was September, those days how I remember, I wish we were together again
Eb Eb7 Ab GM Ab G C
those days were ones to treasure, keep in our hearts forever I wish it was September again
F C Bb Bb7
and although those days are gone forever I catch them in your eyes
F C Bb
as the winds of change come blowing through your mind
Home » Ray Porter » Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - I Wish It Was September
Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - I Wish It Was September
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - I Wish It Was September :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - I Wish It Was September"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - I Wish It Was September. Kategori Artis :
Ray Porter
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - I Wish It Was September dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)