AM F DM
The ice is scattered on the ground the pavement makes a sound
G
the earth beneath my feet crackles six feet underneath
AM F DM
the sky is turning red and thoughts run through my head
G
as I recall those final words were the best I ever heard
C F C F C
and I don't know if I should be feeling quite like this
F C F
and I can't show you the feelings that I miss
C F C F
am I so guilty my mind is trapped behind these bars
C F C F
are you so lonely underneath those shooting stars
AM F DM
The tears fall down upon my face I see you every place
G
you're in my darkest dreams and I awaken in a scream
AM F DM
I hear your whispered call when I see nothing at all
G
I sometimes call your name but it never feels the same
C F C F C
and I don't know if I should be feeling quite like this
F C F
and I can't show you the feelings that I miss
C F C F
am I so guilty my mind is trapped behind these bars
C F C F
are you so lonely underneath those shooting stars
Home » Ray Porter » Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Shooting Stars
Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Shooting Stars
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Shooting Stars :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Shooting Stars"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Shooting Stars. Kategori Artis :
Ray Porter
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Shooting Stars dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)