G B7 C E
Surianne just came online I saw her face appearing into mine
AM D7 GM7 G7
and I wondered what she'd thought at this hour of winter time
DM7 G7 C F7
Now Suriaane don't come around here, there is nothing here to find
DM7 G7 C F7
now Surianne don't come around here, I am only in your mind
G B7 C E
Surianne was looking down tonight what was circulating in her pretty mind
AM D7 GM7 G7
she was dancing on a cloud drifting by my window sill
DM7 G7 C F7
Now Suriaane don't come around here, there is nothing here to find
DM7 G7 C F7
now Surianne don't come around here, I am only in your mind
G B7 C E
Surianne was wondering why the sun was casting shadows on her eyes
AM D7 GM7 G7
she was thinking of a time when love mean't more than words in rhymne
DM7 G7 C F7
Now Suriaane don't come around here, there is nothing here to find
DM7 G7 C F7
now Surianne don't come around here, I am only in your mind
Home » Ray Porter » Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Surinne
Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Surinne
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Surinne :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Surinne"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Surinne. Kategori Artis :
Ray Porter
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - Surinne dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)