C A7
I took you home the other night you staid inside my bed
DM7 FM
when I woke up in the morning you had left the house instead
C A7
I couldn't understand after all you said last night
DM7 FM
you had stolen all my cigarettes and left into the night
C AM DM7 FM
You, you got someone new, when I looked into the mirror he was staring back at you
C AM DM7 FM
you, you got someone new now I look into the mirror just to see my point of view
C A7
and so the story goes I am left here on my own
DM7 FM
instead of sleeping with my girlfriend I am writing songs alone
C A7
perhaps it is for all the best your kisses wont come true
DM7 FM
but my songs will last forever and they'll surely outlast you
C AM DM7 FM
You, you got someone new, when I looked into the mirror he was staring back at you
C AM DM7 FM
you, you got someone new now I look into the mirror just to see my point of view
C A7
I had the time to think about the plans that we had made
DM7 FM
I was only on page twenty when I read the words you said
C A7
I walked away in shades of tears and smoked a cigarette
DM7 FM
as my world turned into ashes I had nothing to regret
C AM DM7 FM
You, you got someone new, when I looked into the mirror he was staring back at you
C AM DM7 FM
you, you got someone new now I look into the mirror just to see my point of view
Home » Ray Porter » Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - You Got Someone New
Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - You Got Someone New
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - You Got Someone New :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - You Got Someone New"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - You Got Someone New. Kategori Artis :
Ray Porter
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ray Porter - You Got Someone New dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)