Dm, F, C x2
Dm
Moving like the fog on the Cumberland River
C F
I was leaving on the Delta Queen
A# F C
And I wasn't ready to go
A# F C
I'm never ready to go
Dm
27 years of nothing but failures
C F
and promises that I couldn't keep, Oh Lord
A# F C
and I wasn't ready to go
A# F C
I'm never ready to go
Chorus:
Dm
Let it ride
A# F C
Let it ride easy down the road
Dm
Let it ride
A# F C
Let it take away all of the darkness
Dm
Let it ride
A# F C F
Let it rock me in the arms of strangers angels
A#
Until it brings me home
A# Dm
Let it ride. Let it roll, Let it go
Dm, F, C x2
Dm
Loaded like a sailor tumbling off a ferryboat
C F
I was at the bar till three, Oh Lord
A# F C
and I wasn't ready to go
A# F C
I'm never ready to go
Dm
Tennessee's a brother to my sister Carolina
C F
Where they were gonna bury me
A# F C
and I wasn't ready to go
A# F C
I'm never ready to go
Chorus:
Dm
Let it ride
A# F C
Let it ride easy down the road
Dm
Let it ride
A# F C
Let it take away all of the darkness
Dm
Let it ride
A# F C F
Let it rock me in the arms of strangers angels
A#
Until it brings me home
A# Dm
Let it ride. Let it roll, Let it go
Dm, F, C x2
A#
I wanna see you tonight
A#
Dancing in the endless moonlight
F C
In a parking lot in the headlights of cars
A#
Some place on the moon
A#
Where they moved the drive-in theatre
F
Where I left the car that I can't find
C
but I still got the keys to
Chorus:
Dm
Let it ride
A# F C
Let it ride easy down the road
Dm
Let it ride
A# F C
Let it take away all of the darkness
Dm
Let it ride
A# F C F
Let it rock me in the arms of strangers angels
A#
Until it brings me home
A# Dm
Let it ride. Let it roll, Let it go
Dm, F, C x4
Home » Ryan Adams » Kunci Gitar Ryan Adams - Let It Ride
Kunci Gitar Ryan Adams - Let It Ride
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ryan Adams - Let It Ride :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ryan Adams - Let It Ride"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ryan Adams - Let It Ride. Kategori Artis :
Ryan Adams
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ryan Adams - Let It Ride dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)