INTRO: Em D C G
Em D C G
Em D C G
Em D C G
VERSE:
Em D C G
Gotta be honest, we're on to something here
Em D C G
I got a feelin', I'm feelin' oh so clear
Em D C G
It's not the weather, it's not the atmosphere
Em D C G
It's you that's got me grinnin' from ear to ear
CHORUS:
Em D C G
I said ah, ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh
Em D C G
Iiiiiiiii I'm in love with you
Em D G A
Baaaaaby, look how you and me
C
We fell so perfectly
D Em D C G Em D C G
In the sweet spot
VERSE:
Em D C G
We've been together just long enough
Em D C G
To know we never wanna mess this up
Em D C G
It's been a while now but baby, you know what
Em D C G
I still get a little giddy every time we touch
CHORUS:
Em D C G
I said ah, ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh
Em D C G
Iiiiiiiii I'm in love with you
Em D G A
Baaaaaaaby, look how you and me
C
We fell so perfectly
D
In the sweet spot
INSTRUMENTAL:
Em D C G Em D C G
Em D C G Em D C G
BREAK:
G A7
Yeah, ain't it great when you know that the one you got
C G
Has got it just as bad for you
A
Every word, every song, every single thought
C D
All I'm thinking about is you ooo ooo
CHORUS:
Em D C G
I said ah, ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh
Em D C G
Iiiiiiiii I'm in love with you
Em D G A
Baaaaaaaby, look how you and me
C G
Oh, we fell so perfectly
CHORUS:
Em D C G
I said ah, ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh
Em D C G
Iiiiiiiii I'm in love with you
Em D G A
Baaaaaaaby, look how you and me
C
Oh, We fell so perfectly
D Em D C
In the sweet spot
G Em D C
Oh, in the sweet spot
G Em D C
Oh, in the sweet spot
G Em D C G
Yeah, in the sweet spot
Home » Sara Evans » Kunci Gitar Sara Evans - Sweet Spot
Kunci Gitar Sara Evans - Sweet Spot
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sara Evans - Sweet Spot :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sara Evans - Sweet Spot"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sara Evans - Sweet Spot. Kategori Artis :
Sara Evans
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sara Evans - Sweet Spot dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)