Bm D (x2)
F#m Fm Em
Em Fm F#m (x2)
Verse 1
F#m F#m Fm
Far from the nightlife now,
Em Em Fm
Poor fathers' daughters,
F#m F#m Fm
come out where the sleepers roam
Em
And search no longer.
G D A G#
Even if, You don't get, my drift,
G D A
Well, I send ya home with compliment and kiss.
(optional tip, Use Barred G for this section)
Chorus
G F#m Bm
Yeah, from rotten ol' me. Yeah, rotten ol' me.
F#m G F#m Bm
Yeah, rotten ol' me. Yeah, rotten ol' me.
(lick)
D Bm D Bm
Verse 2
F#m F#m Fm
Well so come, leave your shoes at home
Em Em Fm
Yeah, sink your hooks and
F#m F#m Fm
Come out where the losers roam
Em
You've had a fair warning
G D A G#
Well come and see, your foe and friend
G D A
Yeah well if loves the way then love must be the end
Chorus
G F#m Bm
of Rotten ol' me. Oh, rotten ol' me
F#m G F#m Bm
Yeah, rotten ol' me. Yeah, rotten ol' me.
D/F# Bm
So I'll enjoy, that I've made so many bad decisions in my time
D/F#
I don't quite know whether to stay or go
Bm
Well such a good time, but do you let it show?
D/F#
Well, you know the truth may be
Bm
That trouble only finds me when I'm fast asleep
D/F#
I scream of how I'm losing all my precious time
Bm
You say you're never on the winning side (BOOM lol)
G D A G#
Well, welcome to me, my foe, my friend
G D A
Cause, if loves the way then love must be the end
Chorus
G Bm
Yeah of rotten ol' me. Yeah, rotten ol' me.
F#m G F#m Bm D
Yeah, rotten ol' me. Yeah, rotten ol' me?......
Home » Shakey Graves » Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves
Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves. Kategori Artis :
Shakey Graves
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Shakey Graves dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)