Intro:
G A Bm
Bsus2 Bm
Verse:
Bm
I've lost a lot a in this game
Another everyday face with no name
Em*
I'm not selling misery
So would you stay around with me
Pre-chorus:
Bm*
I know that you are afraid
The traces of war linger on my face
Em*
But I'm not selling misery
Maybe some day I'll feel home again
Chorus:
G Em Bm Bsus2 Bm
Hold on, hold on with me
G Em Bm
What if we could change this world today
G Em Bm Bsus2 Bm
Hold on, hold on with me
G Em D
What if we could change this world today
Verse:
Bm
Don't let me forget what it is to belong
I hope the dream like the words of this song
Em*
Whatever your harmony
Oh please just sing with me
Pre-chorus:
Bm*
You don't have to turn a blind eye
If you really look I'm a regular guy
Em*
But I'm not selling misery
Maybe some day I'll feel home again
Chorus:
G Em Bm Bsus2 Bm
Hold on, hold on with me
G Em D*
What if we could change this world today
G Em Bm Bsus2 Bm
Hold on, hold on with me
G Em D*
What if we could change this world today
End:
G Em Bm D*
Hold on, hold on with me, hold on with me, hold on with me
G Em Bm Bsus2 Bm
Hold on, hold on with me
G Em D*
What if we could change this world today
G Em Bm Bsus2 Bm
Hold on, hold on with me
G Em D
What if we could change this world today
G* Em
Hold on with me,
D
Hold on with me,
Home » Skip The Use » Kunci Gitar Skip The Use - Nameless World Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Skip The Use - Nameless World Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Skip The Use - Nameless World Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Skip The Use - Nameless World Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Skip The Use - Nameless World Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Skip The Use
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Skip The Use - Nameless World Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)