INTRO:
C F Am7 Bb
VERSE:
C F
I don't want to be alone anymore
Am Bb F
Why can't I be somebody else?
C Dm F
Why must I see through these strange eyes?
C F
I won't take too much of your time on the telephone
Am Bb F
Just me and the sunset sky along
C Dm F
Some kind of cloudburst in my mind
G
I'd like to leave it behind
CHORUS:
C F
But I can't get it wrong and I can't get it right
C Am G
And I can't seem to get it at all tonight
C F Dm
It would help if you could see things through my eyes
Bb C F
If you tried could you see things through my eyes?
VERSE:
C F
What is there in between anyway?
Am Bb F
I'm dawn and you're dusk, we're night and day
C Dm F
But I think we could make it something good
G
How I wish that we could
CHORUS:
C F
But I can't get it wrong and I can't get it right
C Am G
And I can't seem to get it at all tonight
C F Dm
It would help if you could see things through my eyes
C F
If you can't understand how I'm feeling today
C Am G
If you can't understand me, well that's okay
C F Dm
Still I think that you could see things through my eyes
Bb
If you tried you could see things through my eyes
INSTRUMENTAL:
Am Bm Am G
BRIDGE:
Am7 Em7 Dm7
If I could only open and hear what you say
D F
I think this could all work out
CHORUS:
C F
'Cause I can't get it wrong and I can't get it right
C Am G
Man, I just want to get it all tonight
C F Am Bb
Yeah, I think that I could see things through your eyes
C F
If you can't understand how I'm feeling today
C Am G
If you can't understand me, well that's okay
C F Dm
Still I think that you could see things through my eyes
F Am F C
If you tried you could see things through my eyes
Home » Spocks Beard » Kunci Gitar Spocks Beard - Cant Get It Wrong
Kunci Gitar Spocks Beard - Cant Get It Wrong
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Spocks Beard - Cant Get It Wrong :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Spocks Beard - Cant Get It Wrong"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Spocks Beard - Cant Get It Wrong. Kategori Artis :
Spocks Beard
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Spocks Beard - Cant Get It Wrong dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)