D A7
I left Cape Breton on the coal boat, for St.John's Newfoundland
And I met a little girl named Sally
D
And I took her by her little white hand
She shook h little head and said" no way Fred "
G
I won't go along with your plan
D
You bin workin on the coal boat b'y
A7 D
And your nothing but a dirty old man
G D
You bin workin on the coal boat b'y
A7 D
And your nothing but a dirty old man
"Well I had to think of something real fast ya know"
D
Ya I'm gonna quit the dirty coal boats
A7
I want to live In Newfoundland
I'll buy a suit and get married
D
Put a ring apon your pretty white hand
She nodded her head and said "ok Fred"
G
Sall went along with the plan
D
But I'm still workin on the coal boat b'y
A7 D
And I'm nothing but a dirty old man
G D
Ya I'm still workin a the coal boat b'y
A7 D
And I'm nothing but a dirty old man
D
It was some time later on the coal boat
A7
I got a little letter from home
Sally said Freddy was a good boy
D
but the little beggar wanted to roam
She said "it's to bad that he's got ya for a dad
G
And I hope ya feel real grand
D
He gone workin on the coal boat b'y
A7 D
To be just like his dirty old man
G D
Ya he's gone workin on the coal boat b'y
A7 D
To be just like his dirty old man
D A7
I left Cape Breton on the coal boat ,for St.John's Newfoundland
And good old Sally was a Waitin
D
and I took Her by her little white hand
She shook her little head and said no way Fred
G
Won't go along with your plan
D
You ain't gonna quit the coal boat b'y
A7 D
Cause I loves ya you dirty old man
G D
You ain't gonna quit the coal boat b'y
A7 D
Cause I loves ya you dirty old man
D
So come on all younge fellers on the coal boat
A7
I hope your gonna understand
If you got a pretty little girlfriend
D
And ya taker by her little white hand
If she turns her back and says no way Jack
G
I won't go along with your plan
D
Just keep workin on the coal boat b'y
A7 D
If you wants to be a dirty old man
G D
Just keep workin on the coal boat b'y
A7 D
And you'll be nothing but a dirty old man
Home » Stompin Tom Connors » Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - The Coal Boat Song
Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - The Coal Boat Song
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - The Coal Boat Song :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - The Coal Boat Song"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - The Coal Boat Song. Kategori Artis :
Stompin Tom Connors
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - The Coal Boat Song dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)