A E
Way up in King Square,where the fountain flows
A
I gave my ring there to the Saint John rose
E
But all the love I gave ,she did refuse
A
And now I'm sitting here with the Saint John blues
A E
Way up in Kings Square ,in old Saint John
A
I'm feeding pigeons here upon the lawn
E
And while I'm sitting here ,some pigeon coo's
A
Your not the only one with the Saint John blues
D A
Way down on Charrlette Street ,I used to fly
E A
Until my little dove ,she said goodbye
D A
And now I'm lonely just like you
E A
I've got the old Saint John blues
A E
Way up in Kings Square ,where the fountain flows
A
I gave my ring there to the Saint John rose
E
But all the love I gave ,she did refuse
A
And now I'm sitting here with the Saint John blues
A E
Way up in King Sqare ,in old Saint John
A
I'm feeding pigeons upon the lawn
E
And while I'm sitting here ,some pigeon coo's
A
Your not the only one with the Saint John blues
D A
Way down on Charolette Street I use to fly
E A
Until my little dove ,she said goodbye
D A
And now I'm lonely just like you
E A
I've got them old , Saint John blues
E A
I've got them old , Saint John blues
Home » Stompin Tom Connors » Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - Saint Johns Blues
Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - Saint Johns Blues
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - Saint Johns Blues :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - Saint Johns Blues"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - Saint Johns Blues. Kategori Artis :
Stompin Tom Connors
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Stompin Tom Connors - Saint Johns Blues dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)