Intro: Am
Am
I'd cross the sea to you
G Dsus2
I've left myself deserted here again
Am G
I'd cross the sea to you
Dsus (2x) Am Am|
My pieces are too broken now to mend
G Am| Am| Am|
In the middle under a cold black sky
G Am
The sun will only burn for you and I
G Am| Am| Am|
In the moment before I lose my mind
G Dsus2
These hours don't mean anything this time
Am G
Give me a sign show me the light
D C
Maybe tonight I'll tell you everything
G Dsus2
Give me a sign show me the light
Am C C|
Maybe tonight I'll tell you everything
Am
I'd cross the world for you
G Dsus2
My reasons have no reason to remain
Am G
I'd cross the world for you
Dsus
I don't know what I'm doing wrong
(3x) Am
but I can't stay the same
G Am| Am| Am|
In the middle under a clear blue sky
G Am
The sun can only burn for you and I
G Am| Am| Am|
In the moment before I lose my mind
G Dsus2
These hours don't mean anything this time
Am G
Give me a sign show me the light
Dsus2 C
Maybe tonight I'll tell you everything
Am G
Give me a sign show me the light
Dsus2 C
Maybe tonight I'll tell you everything
Am G
Give me a sign show me the light
Dsus2 C
Maybe tonight I'll tell you everything
Am G
Give me a sign show me the light
Dsus2 C
Maybe tonight I'll tell you everything
Am G
Give me a sign show me the light
Dsus2 C
Maybe tonight I'll tell you everything, Everything, Everything
Outro: Am|
Home » Stone Sour » Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - Taciturn Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - Taciturn Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - Taciturn Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - Taciturn Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - Taciturn Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Stone Sour
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Stone Sour - Taciturn Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)